Photography by Catherine Threlkeld Photography
Summer is here and so are the heat waves! These Boston heat waves means that sneakers are out and sandals are in. Am I wrong?! I love a good pair of flat summer sandals but sometimes you need a little pick me up or boost; literally, particularly for someone who is 5 foot 4 inches.
They are comfortable, easy to wear, some lace up, some buckle and won’t fall in the cracks of cobblestone sidewalks! Win-win!We are already on the block heel trend, but instead of wearing the traditional shoe colors of black or brown, let’s try something different! So, tonight I’ve rounded up 10 chic colorful styles of summer heels that will have you taking yourself on dates!
Check out a few of my favorites below….
1. Norla Block Heel Sandals, Vince Camuto (Nordstrom),
2. Kailey Lace-Up Sandals, INC International Concepts (Macy’s),
3. Yaro Ankle Strap Sandals, Sam Edelman,
$119.95 – $159.95 $69.96 – $95.96
4. Rizza Lace-Up Sandals, Steve Madden,
$79.00 $50.99 (Almost Sold Out!)
5. Yarina Sandals, Sam Edelman,
6. Linny Block Sandals, Sole Society,
7. Naveah Gladiator Sandals, Betseyville by Betsey Johnson (Target),
8. Tafia Lace-Up Sandals, Lucky Brand,
9. Havana Sandals, Born (Nordstrom),
10. Contance Sandals, Kelly & Katie,
What are some of your favorite colorful ‘pick me up’ summer heels?
If you haven’t, don’t forget to check out Monday’s post to enter into the giveaway I’m having with Smile Brilliant for a chance to receive your own at-home teeth whitening kit and learn more about tooth sensitivity! I use this at-home teeth whitening system myself! You don’t want to miss it!